NUFFY

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Teacher, I am sorry!!!

Gosh, none can believe what happened today in my BM class.

I accidentally cut teacher's finger with my RUSTED blade!!!
While Francine was doing her Oral Test about "Masalah Remaja", my teacher was explaining some things to us about this suicide rate and then... I took my blade out and pointed to Francine.
Teacher dissuaded my blade from her view and after that, I just realized that my razor wasn't retracted!!! I didn't notice her finger until Amir S said,
"Ooi. Her finger."
OH SHIT!!!!! And I used my so-called "survival skill" to stop her blood from spilling out by using a small piece of paper instead of tissue. DAMN! I couldn't find tissue that time!!!
After that, I washed her mini wound and I told her to wash with soap after this. But she cleaned it with dettol antiseptic already. Goodness, though I'd appologized to her 3 times in a row, I really still feel like writing a one-thousand-words-of-sorry letter to her. I fell so very bad!
I just hope that she still can live happily tomorrow comes and dies...
I AM SORRY!!!

No comments: