NUFFY

Sunday, July 10, 2011

BERSIH vs PATRIOT ???

Can someone please tell me why are they going against each other? BERSIH demands their voice be heard. BERSIH is willing to die for Malaysia. BERSIH wants a fairer government. BERSIH wants a better Malaysia.

But... Isn't PATRIOT having the similar motives too? Why are they going against each other? And... If BERSIH was an illegal assembly, shouldn't PATRIOT be too? These are the things that I don't quite understand.

Frankly, I really find it ironic for these 2 to be rivals. Well, I would say that the whole idea of the rally WAS of good intentions but things got worse as they couldn't go into the Merdeka Stadium which Najib did try to appeal for them to have their demonstration held there. There are too many jargons in this incident that I could not believe either sides. Be it on our PM, BERSIH or even PATRIOT.

However yesterday was enough to show that WE ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR OUR OWN COUNTRY. That was the moral of the story. Less any forms of demonstrations, I notice right now, we are becoming more patriotic and sentimental towards our beloved country. Could I say now that the 1Malaysia concept is being effective? I hope so.

As a matter of fact, I do sought high upon both of these teams (I don't care if they're rivals) because they have shown to us the true spirit of fellow Malaysians. Now this is what UNITY is all about, don't you think?

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: