NUFFY

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I cried and laughed

Yeah, I did. Yesterday I cried again. Almost of the same thing (omit my mom. She's explained why. ALAS). Anyway, Granny says that I shouldn't really be thinking on all these things because I should study hard to get good results (old people's philosophy again...).

Today, Gopinath talked to me about my... hectic updates because Francine was telling him the night before what I said yesterday just moved her. I didn't know why on earth I was being so negative yesterday. Suddenly, rush and gush of "lonesome" came to me. I didn't know why that I felt really... devastated yesterday. But I think the main reason is because of terrible exam schedule and tip-top expectations from everyone, which I really hate it.

I seriously think that on 3/5/2010 right before our post-exam potluck, I will talk to my counselor again. Yeah, I'm baroregulating (taken and adapted from Biology term or osmoregulating and baroreceptors which detect pressure). Oh GOODNESS there, you see!
How insane am I sometimes. I just can't shut my mouth and start talking nonsensical science.

Yeah, and about Gopinath, he was being very convincing: If you need us, we will be there for you. Don't worry, you soon will have a better family of your own.

That really put a smile up to my ears. After he's said that, I realized that I could do today's papers with ease. I didn't know whether does it affect or not, but... The papers today were a little hard but were still fine.

Thanks, guys. You mean a lot to me. But... thinking about it, it is going to be a very sad day leaving all of you some day or another to somewhere else. Er, guys, I didn't mean to say I'm dying. Don't worry. I still have not known many things yet. Dying now is just a waste of knowledge.

PS: Francine nudged me in Facebook and she told me that my previous post almost reduced her to tears. I'm sorry if it was that bad. I just got to let out my feelings sometimes, no matter how stupid it sounds like.

No comments: