NUFFY

Friday, May 7, 2010

The pre-pre D-Day

Yeah, mid term examination. As Izzad says, done with Facebook and now face the books!
Which indeed I will right after my gaming session. I am really going to confiscate my own internet modem so that I can study. If I were to keep it here, I will fiddle around with Facebook, MSN Chat, Emails and of course; blogging.

My friend, Soon Wai or Tommy or Cross (well, people... that's his blog's username...) shares the exact same feelings as I am too. He had posted a raw poem on COFFEE (that was written by another friend, I am not sure whom though) being our best buddy during this infernal month.

On the flip side, people; today I took my Red Crescent Society's History Exam. It's mainly on Conventions, Protocols, Names and Dates. Humdum... But I really hope that I will pass that paper as this is my final year for getting my badges a clean polish. So far I have:
1. Persahabatan Antarabangsa (by doing a folio on activities on Red Crescent Society. I still remembered I was the only one doing folio on activities on International Federation of Red Crescent. Thanks to Google search and Dad who sent me to and fro for buying all sorts of papers and finally to binding it.

2. Pertolongan Cemas. For this, I went to SMKKGV with my herd of RCS members and the number of people who passed this exam were only half or maybe less. I was luckily one of them who'd passed. I thought that I would fail as I didn't get all of my bandages 3X's. I flunked on one, where I got only 2X's. XXX was the best, mind you and of course X was the worst. Not forgetting the First Aid theory. My goodness it was absurdly difficult where I was writing nonsense on one section. Phew, I passed that.

3. Kawad. Yup, my very personal favourite badge. It was the simplest to get. Just shout a few basic commands to my so-called officer, and off I went with a new badge. Now, I'm a sub-commander. How nice.

There are 3 more badges (Sergeant, Kem Kraf and Rawatan) which I am supposed to get them already but until now, even my leader hasn't gotten any new badges too! I wonder when will we ever get them...

OK, that's it for now. Last game of the month, I'm going to face the books. First paper of the week is... English paper 1. Great!

PS: 13/5/2010
I can't get off the modem's hook! Gahhhh!

No comments: