NUFFY

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stairway to Heaven

Everything happens for a reason

Sorry for the chronological glitch here. I should've posted this on the 22nd November, but due to the exam and stuffs, so yeah. Here we go. This is my inner voice, reminiscing the day from morning till the moment he left me (again).

22/11/2010
(Morning)
Dad's leaving today. Finally. Thank God that I was patient throughout the whole month! He'll be leaving home at 3.30pm, apparently he wants to take Granny for a walk in KLIA. I chose not to follow. I didn't wanna cry. I DON'T want to cry for him, anymore. I'm just so sick of it. I might as well study History with my friends. It's just another goodbye that will scar me deep, again. Well, his presence here for a month scars me too. I just don't wanna be scarred twice, that's all. My cousin sister's right. It's a sin to hate my parents, but it's my feelings that not I who created it. It's him (or they) who made up my mindset. I believe that Dad, Mom and I have parts to play in this game. It's always been this way, no?

(Noon)
I decided to go and call off that study plan with my friends. When informed, my friend replied to my message, "good decision". Guess, I'm just gonna make full use out of this, eh? As usual, in my life, I've always make full use outta everything. Nothing comes free, people. So the time has come (my cousin brother-in-law with his wife, my cousin sister and his 2 babies have finally arrived and we set off to KLIA) and I took only Guylian Belgian Chocolates as my food supply. I was already hungry on the way there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
WOOHOO! Finally, I can start my food-hunting! Let's see what do we have in here?
(half hour later)
MAN! WHERE IN THE WORLD IS McD?! I've been hunting for this for half hour already and I can see stars already. Wait, let's just ask the man over there. He should know, he works here!
Me: Excuse me sir. May I know where is McDonald's please?
Sir: You go straight to the end, and turn left.
Me: Thank you so much, sir (I'M ALREADY VERY FAMISHED!!!)
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm finally here! YEEHAA! People, beware of piglet Alex! He's ordering 2 sets of McChicken Supreme. Good Lord the feeling was sensationally epic! It's been long since I've felt that way, although I always eat like a piglet.
----------------------------------------------------------------
So, here it is, camwhore time with dad. Only a few pictures, so I wouldn't really say camwhore. I was not in the picture because I didn't wanna attach myself with him for that period of time. I feel harder for me to let go of him.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodbye, dad. No, I also chose not to hug him. He knew that too. He just came over to me and tapped my shoulder with some advises that I already know, "Study hard, good luck in your SPM."
#The end of KLIA story#


27/11/2010 (2.13am)
I know it's insane for me to sleep so late but yeah. I've finished my first box of Guylian's today and I sneaked down to open a box of Laima Gold Edition Latvian Choc. GOSH!!!!!!!!! Even the box smells so damn good. As I opened the box, I found out that the chocolates were like so few! How sad?! But anyway I took a piece of Serenade (because apparently it has 3 designs of chocolate bars in this box) and bloody Mary! The taste is like... Heaven. I can see the heaven (about picture attached above? That's the purpose of me attaching it. It's a visual stimulation). I was supposed to sleep after that but I got too excited that I have to blog about this. OK, good night people. I really am sleeping now!

No comments: