NUFFY

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pop!

Small updates, people. Let me tell you about my orchestra. It is postponed to 23/10. This means we have more time to practice!


Okay, here's the second one and this is the main intention of writing today. After I've read books about Mitch Albom, I've learnt so much from everything and the best lesson for me was in The Five People You Meet in Heaven. Ruby told Eddie, "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from the inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm me do, we do to ourselves. Forgive..." And I felt that God was talking to me from this line, in the form of a book happened to be "The Five People..." which I borrowed from Mom last week.

God is good. He plans everything and we are simply following up. It just takes time until you hear Him speaking to you. This is one of the lines I felt that He was talking to me and I am convinced right now, being a deist, doesn't quite differ from being a Buddhist, Taoist, Christian, Muslim or whatsoever. It brought me closer to God and I am rather willing enough to drop everything I have, to go with Him. I believe He has great journey for me in the future! To whom it may concern: You don't have to worry about me. This is not Satan. I know, just like how you know God spoke to you. And so, I did this:
 

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: