NUFFY

Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Friend!!!

Hey, I just discovered another blog writer which is another friend of mine. She's none other than... Ms. Louisa Foong! She is...
A girl who loves music and takes it as one of her life, "I'm like a cat with 9 lives" she said.
A girl in my class.
A smart girl in my class and most important of all...
A girl who is my friend.

Her blog doesn't really change people's lives as how they are, but still... it is good enough to read it. Remember,
Reading makes a man!

OK, I'm off bitching about her. (J'ai desoles mais excuses moi!) I am just glad that I have more friends as blog writers now - and not to forget my aunts in Ipoh too! However, they are getting busier in live as I am too. OK, I need to sleep for tomorrow's Chemistry test!

___

No comments: