NUFFY

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tributes to Ru Yi

Thank you Ru Yi for the quote.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

I understood it perfectly when I was jogging (or should I say... "doing the block"? Ha! The Ixorians will understand this!) after I balded my head and posted a letter to Mum.

First few minutes was just deep-cracking sounds made by those up there. It was weird! How can they make noise when the sun was still visible?

Five minutes later...
Droplets of rain water fell to the ground. It was such a good scenery!

Ten minutes later...
Heavy ones started falling down and guess what?! The sun was still shining!!!

Seven minutes later...
Everyone started running back to their vehicles. I was the only one enjoying the rain besides singing "Amazing Grace". OK, people.I ain't a Christian!

Nine minutes later...
I reached a place very near to home - Pasar Malam field and I saw Jack (a worker in the old Family Store) in his car and we smiled to each another.

HOME!
My granny was a little worried about my condition and asked me to bathe ASAP while handing me my towel.

It has been a very long time since I get myself soaked in the rain! Even I know I might get ill the next day, it really was worth doing it.

Weird Keevin told me in his SMS. He told me he was sick. Yes, I am a little sad about him because he is my best friend! I really hope that he's fine!

No comments: