NUFFY

Saturday, February 14, 2009

School's out for the week

I am definitely going to fire my guns on 2 of my BFF's - Keevin and Charu! They'd promised me that they will come today (for school) and it appeared that... they are invisible! I was so lonely without them!

But the best part of the whole day was no homework for today! Just a minute ago, I reminised what Hizairi told me and Mrs. Christine (my Biology teacher) in the Biology Computer Room while we both were helping her finishing her "Perancangan Strategik Biologi Tingkatan Lima 2009". He said something which really made sense to me!

There is a great difference between our lives in Form 3 and now. It is like having... Culture Shock!!!

I mean, don't you all think so? Compare last year's life: You can play around 24/7 but now, you don't even have time to exercise (another reason why I joined V-ball club)! All you have to do is...

Books... Books... Books and books! It's so LAME!!!

Anyhow, I am happy because I can finally rest!

No comments: