NUFFY

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chemistry! Eureka!

Today is 17th - another year passed by. I'm 16 now. But, I ain't celebrating due to some traumas I had last year... Oh, sad, sad one... I woke up in the morning reminding myself, "It's just another day with 24 hours. Not more, not less".

While I was floating to Chemistry Lab because we were having double CHM that day and so... the door was closed (not locked) - Hmm... Funny. Maybe teacher had put a slide for them to watch or something? Once I opened that door. I saw everyone stood up and then...

Happy B'day to you!
Happy B'day to you!
Happy B'day to Ooi Kim Huat...
Happy B'day to you!!!

Torrents of tears broke my dam and I couldn't control it at all! Then I saw the small chocolate cake (which appeared to be Black Forest), and Francine said, "Make a wish, Ooi!" and I blew the candles off. Then, all of my close friends came rushing to me wishing me Happy Birthday and I practically hug all of them.
Charu, Gloria, Kamini, Charlene, Francine, Aruna, Adeline and Keevin. All of them are the sweetest friends that I ever made friends with!

To Aruna, thank you so much for buying the cute cake (which I shared with all of us later) and Francine and Adeline for preparing this (mini) surprise party for me and I wasn't expecting that to happen AT ALL! Love you all, Fourth Ixorians!!! You'll always be in my heart.

No comments: