NUFFY

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

=) ? =( ?

Which should I be? OK, the good news is that i got 92% for my Maths First monthly test - started on 3rd ended on 5th (There are only 4 people in my class managed to get 90% and above.
Benjamin: Maths whizkid; 90%
Gopinath: Ever-precised kid; 92%
Me: Stupidly enough not getting perfect score; 92% [crap!]
Yu Xuan: Brain of all brains; 100%)

"I should have made stupidly idiotic mistakes in my paper!" Benjamin and I thought aloud.
"I should've gotten 100%" Same thoughts, same people...

So, the lesson is...
SEE WITH YOUR BRAIN, NOT WITH YOUR EYES!!!

Really regretted my mistakes, man! Voici... Futre!!!

So, you tell me. Should I be happy of getting 92% or sad for not getting 100%?
-----
PS: Tomorrow's add maths! Finally, here you come. Oh, and... Physics. Hmm... What can I say about that?

No comments: