NUFFY

Monday, March 23, 2009

Delighted!

As today I has skipped the whole half-day after recess for my debates practice up there in Bilik Gerakan and luckily enough... the teachers didn't really teach. They were writing plain texts on the board for us to copy and that's all (as what Keevin told me).

OH SNAP!! I JUST REALIZED THAT I HAVEN'T DONE MY LITERATURE FOLIO YET!!!

I just remembered after I mentioned Keevin's name out because he was the one telling me about it...

So, forget about it, I'll do it later, don't worry...

The main delighted part is that... I got A1 in my Biology test!!! She clearly made a mistake in the last section and we gained extra 3 marks from there. This is how the calculation goes:

37/50 (my actual score) + 3/50 (corrections) = 40/50 * 2

Ladies and gentlemen; I hereby present you 80% which is an A1. Woohoo!!! Now I have 6A's instead of five and 3B's. Good enough for me!

No comments: