NUFFY

Friday, March 20, 2009

J'ai Une Question

Which till now I do not understand that...

"...why on earth is almost everyone like ditching me?"

I suck a big time? I am rude? I am terrible? I'm stuck-up? I am dumb? NO? Then why?

Je ne sais pas...

Sometimes I feel that almost everyone in the face of this planet is going against me! It's pretty scary you see. I don't like being treated that way - as I never did that to others. I just hope that at least they will give a little more attention to what I am doing. I mean that... I want to be noticed by them too because...

Je suis votre ami, ne c'est pas?

Most of the time when I text someone in my list, they are likely to ignore it. Or in MSN, the same thing goes on. I need to ask things like: HELLO??? ARE YOU THERE??? ARE YOU OK???
just to get replies from them. I know it might be pretty vexing but as I said, I am your friend too! Please don't ditch me like that.
I got ditched by almost the whole community in my last year of primary school just of a simple mistake (which I even forgot) - but we got along again, forgetting the past. The thing here is that

I do not want that to happen anymore!

It's not nice! So, someone, anyone? Please explain less than 1000 words. Sorry to ruin your kickstarts (if any) but I am not sad, I'm telling you now. I am likely to be... PONDERING.

No comments: