NUFFY

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am sick and so?

After my three-days-two-nights prefect camp in PD - thank Lord it wasn't NEAR the seaside - with insufficient water and too much exposure to sunlight (all of our Board's skins are now peeling!!!), I am declared sick with fever, cough, flu, backache and muscle strains.

I am taking 2 days leave, thanks to Dr. Jaya for perscribing me her magical pills, I got better in only a day's time. By right I can go to school today, but since almost everyone in my family is forbidding me and begging me to rest... I decided to do so because my rectus abdominus hurts like hell from fits of cough! Terrible one! I can't even really talk right now! How sad. I hope I can get well as soon as possible because I miss my friends so very much, especially Keevin!

***

According to my best friend in the world (so far... I'd been saying that to different people since I was born), Keevin and some other friends:

Al-Kimiya -> 90%
Maths -> 92%
Add Maths -> 82% (I'm a little sad about this)
History -> 70% (Ouch! When you see all clean of A1 here comes a B3)
Moral Studies -> B3 for sure.
English -> A1 guaranteed, none of us got B!!! Pn. Poga must be glad!
Malay Language -> 84% (YAY!!!)

That's all so far...

I hope I didn't screw my Physikos up.

No comments: