NUFFY

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Night at the Museum

I know I am one of the slowpoke whom just watched this movie in TV2 (10.30pm to 12.30am) and seriously! I FRIGGIN' LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Even before 30 minutes passed, those exciting parts started to pop out like mushrooms and fungi everywhere! Unlike that previous movie I blogged about...

It's lame!!! With capital L!!!

The movie was about a guy who works in a national museum as a night shift security and there - the exhibits came to live due to a curse from an Egyptian tablet; the Ankmehran something. I forgot about it, sorry.

Then the climax appeared as 3 old farts whom were trying to steal this tablet to get profit and with the help of this security guard, he managed to command a battalion of those exhibits - cavemen, animals, weeny people, dummies and things like that. It was seriously COOL.
Perhaps you guys should watch it if you haven't.

Bonne nuit, gents!

No comments: