NUFFY

Saturday, March 28, 2009

60 Earth Minutes and another fable

I know I am a little rude to change the programme's name from 60 Earth Hour into Minutes or maybe I am wrong? I dunno... 60 Earth Minutes just sound better than the one before because

1. It ain't a 60-hours programme
2. It's from 8.30pm to 9.30pm
3. It is grammatically wrong (OK, I'm going to get BOO BOO here for being a 'genius' moron)

As I could see (and realize) only a handful of people care for the world. Here are the list that I know:
  • Hizairi
  • Kamini
  • Seok Qing
  • Few neighbours in my street of 2/17
  • Few prefects that I know
  • Me (I am typing in darkness now)

And 'impressively', others just don't give a damn to this thing. As Hizairi said, "This programme actually shows us how many Malaysians will have the 3rd class minds," which I am sure there would be plethora of them!

(Rewind 20X)

Today at 1.30pm, the prefects were asked to attend the 27th PIBG meeting and guess what, Dato' Dr. Syeikh Muzaphar Syukor (yes, the 1st Malaysian astronaut) came and shared with us his experience up there in the ISS. When he opened his last 30-minutes slot to the students, we started asking him questions and surely - the most curious being of all, me - asked him first.

I asked why was he wearing 3 watches on both his wrists and he said there are 3 different times he had to know.

1 was for Kazakhstan - prayers
1 was for Russia - communication
1 was for Malaysia

I think that's all for now, good night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Me (I am typing in darkness now)"
-quoted from you.

You didn't off your pc !!

An Empty Vial said...

Andrew, the gov said, "switch off your LIGHTS for one hour. not switch off EVERYTHING. LOL!!! XD