NUFFY

Saturday, October 31, 2009

100th post!

Congratulations for those who are dear to me, (MUM, you're included. And Win Shen as well. Oh yeah not to forget Adeline!!!)

You guys've been there with me since I started blogging in this blogspot. (That, Win Shen: you dunno...) and you guys too were the ones motivating me when I am down bla bla bla.......

OK, there ain't any cakes but I've found another empty thing to be filled in with. It is such a coincidental thing - from the first day I knew him till now. Yeah, he has lots in common with me and his blog is about AN EMPTY PAGE!!!!! Can you imagine that! (I don't mean that's his blog's title. It's just something related to my blog as well - an empty vial)

So now I guess we're filling each other up? HAHA, he pours into my vial and I write on his page. Eureka. Anyway... Happy day ahead alright! Think of Bob Marley.

No comments: