NUFFY

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shh... It's secret!

Today I was supposed to go to Terminal One with Granny to buy printer ink, pen ink refills and erasers. Immediately after that we shot off to SBC Bookstore to hunt for real good compasses (because mine that was made of 100% metal got lost when Komathy borrowed it. She gave me and I misplaced it!). So, I got a NICE one for RM19.80.

I felt hungry and the both of us headed to the Secret Recipe shop opposite the bookstore. We ordered Cheeze Choc, Cordon Bleu, watermelon juice, tom yum noodle and cafe latte. It was really great and the manager's mother that looked REALLY YOUNG was so warm to us... So we chatted for almost an hour with her after the meal. It all started with my feedback of the dishes and we got carried away with so many other topics... It was fun for me to chat with her but my granny was a little bored because she's the homely type of woman. Haha! Oh, and her name is Mrs. Sheila.

After I've paid the RM55.55 bill, we headed back to Terminal One to buy my Undang Book (Driving Test) that cost me RM6.90. We both came down and waited for bus for 15 minutes... We got bored. We went home by taxi and that cost me another RM9.00.

After watching few minutes of Doraemon, I took my shower and prayed; thanking God for his wonderful and blessed day. So here I am now, blogging.

No comments: