NUFFY

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Looking at her face

Yes, Menatap Wajahnya - Anak Laut tingkatan 4.

I have just finished reading this short story before blogging and MAN! That was the BEST Malay story I've ever read so far. I never knew that Anak Laut holds these type of magnificent stories. It was really touching... I loved it (even from the introduction itself!).

So now... The reason I wanted to blog is to tell you about my frustration today in school. Add Maths - differentiation. I've just lost extra 2% (BONUS) for final exam. Benjamin once again grabbed it all. It's not to say that I dislike him or whatsoever but he really makes me feel so bad at times at which I just want to burn up all my books - because he's damn smart and he shows it. Well, at least to me... However, we're still friends. No matter what comes to us.

Even though I am better than him wholly, I still feel I am lacking of something. Something he has but I don't.

After reading the short story, the author has taught me another lesson (that I forgot):
"Muliati kecundang dalam percubaan pertama... tapi Muliati jangan mudah menyerah kalah. Muliati bangunlah kembali di atas tapak itu. Bina tinta-tinta harapan yang baru. Dengan berkat ketabahan dan usaha, pasti Muliati akan berjaya juga. Teruskanlah perjuangan."

No comments: