NUFFY

Friday, September 4, 2009

News update

I managed to get my 2% for Malay language test today!!! I did not beg but I just asked her,
'Teacher, this answer is in the given excerpt but why you didn't accept it?"
Then she started analysing my answer and I got an extra 1/2 mark for that. She also gave me tips on how to tackle that kind of question.

She flipped to the next page and started scanning again after she said,
"So, you need another half mark... Hmmm..."
And she gave me another half indeed after analysing the answer that I wrote. After that, she added:
"Because I know, you actually deserve a 1A for this paper..."

Yea well, because she had been giving me very high marks before this, hehe...

In Bio lab however, things got a little sour for me. Yea, you've guessed it right: my first 2A for Biology test (again)... 75%

It was rather disappointing because I have all the points there BUT (!) I answered them wrongly, or some sort like that. My friends that like Science subject(s) might understand me...

Then, (hehehe) the brainies; Yu-Xuan, Gopinath, Francine (and I butted in to join the cause of rebel) debated with Madam Christine about 3 questions and we won 2/3!

It's still not enough for me as I will get 78% if it is really true. I need this one more just to save my butt from the 2A lingering danger... I really hope all of us can get that right!

Teacher, it bloody IS interphase, NOT prophase!!!

YES! IT IS INTERPHASE!!! CHROMOSOMES REPLICATE DURING S PHASE WHICH IS THE DNA REPLICATION GAP BEFORE PROCEEDING TO G2 PHASE! IT'S INTERPHASE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: