NUFFY

Monday, September 14, 2009

C Em F G - C Am F G!

Yes you must be wondering what the hell are those. I tell you what: those are my guitar chords.

A CHINESE SONG's guitar chords. Wo de bao bei (my baby) by Zhang Xuan.

And guess what! I have to sing this song during my Popo's (mum's mum) birthday on the 25th this month. 2 WEEKS MORE! HELP ME! Now is the time where I need my Chinese friends to help me with the weird pronunciations!

I decided to pick this song instead of Enrique Iglesias' Hero last night because I reconsidered everything.
1. Most of them or maybe ALL of them will be Chinese.
2. A Chinese boy gotta sing a Chinese song, for Chinese parties.
3. My Popo doesn't understand English.

So, now... I need you! HELP ME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here are my tips;

That's not right - Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive? - Hu Yu Hai Ding

See me ASAP - Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man - Dum Fuk

Small Horse - Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach? - Wai Yu So Tan

I bumped into a coffee table - Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni

I think you need a face lift - Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here - Wai So Dim

I thought you were on a diet - Wai Yu Mun Ching

This is a tow away zone - No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week - Wai Yu Kum Nao

Staying out of sight - Lei Ying Lo

He's cleaning his automobile - Wa Shing Ka

Your body odor is offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu

Great - Fa Kin Su Pa

Haha :P just kidding! good luck ooi!