NUFFY

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

4 Ixora Madness

Which is actually from me. By right, today I brought my camera to take pictures for my Moral folio regarding ALAM SEKITAR

BUT

It rained heavily! So I took pictures with my friends and some videos too. I still do not know what the hell is wrong here in the Net that it takes extra long time to upload the videos!!

By the way, my results are back and I am not very happy with them. I flunked on both language papers! WHAT THE FISH!!!!!

Malay language: 78% 2A
English: 72% 3B

Chemistry: 85% 1A
Mathematics: 100% 1A
Additional Mathematics: 83% 1A

This is not suppose to happen! Man, you gotta be joking! I know people out there isn't happy with my 'ungratefulness' you see but that is what I am feeling now. I am really unhappy with my marks. I don't see people who gets lower marks me just to make myself feel better because I know it is wrong and I will never succeed too in that way.

It makes me feel so bad because all this (damn) while, I got these 2 subjects 1A and now?! Just look at the result!

Curse me for being blind... Seriously! Curse me for being ignorant: I left out an 's' in Mrs. Saunders and I got zero for the simple question! Just ONE TEENY WEENY mark will change my grade (of English) from 3B to 2A. But I will never beg for marks because I can't do that in SPM you see. Anyway, things were going well after that.

Here are the pictures I took in school:
(Taken in Physics lab during Physics of course... While teacher was blabbering something other that Physics)
(Ben, the one that...)
(Aruna and Yuva!!!)

(Amir, taken impromptu and he said; 'Oh shit! What the fuck?')

There are some videos which I am trying to upload in facebook now. Feel free to check them out BUT only friends of mine in facebook are allowed. Sorry...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, the 5 Ixorians won't be happy when they return to their class after seeing what a mess their class is now.