NUFFY

Monday, September 28, 2009

Longest Essay Ever!

Today was a really cocky-and-shitty day. Thank goodness I skipped free periods!!! My BM teacher is supposed to collect ALL our ANTI-CORRUPTION essays and send them by today and guess what?

I have all the information but no idea... So, teacher asked me to 'drop it'.
I was like, WHAT?! TEACHER... NO! IT'S NATIONAL LEVEL!!!

Then I went to see her for a while, I asked her to trust me just once that I can finish the essay (word limit of 1000, minimum count of 750) if she gave me time. She said, OK. Go to my room and do now.

And so I did for hours and hours and hours............. Finally, it has reached the conclusion:
Intihanya, pencegahan rasuah ini merupakan tanggungjawab yang harus dipikul oleh orang ramai. Maka dengan itu, pihak kerajaan mahupun swasta seperti BPR disarankan untuk bergembleng tenaga bersama-sama dengan rakyat Malaysia untuk mencapai matlamat RASUAH SIFAR di Malaysia.

Total word count: 946 words!

Really tiring and the keyboard there isn't as good as mine here. I have one or two typing errors that I forgot to alter on the spot! At least, my contents are there. I really hope I can win something...... But if I don't. I don't mind too, because once I submit my essay, I am already ensured with a NATIONAL LEVEL participation certificate.

No comments: