NUFFY

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today

Today is a very tiring day.
Why?
Because...

We have to write more than 300 words in Chemistry (our notes for Voltaic cell) and then during Physical Ed. our teachers (Mrs. Liz and Mr. Rusli) did the second term of SEGAK test. It's some kind of a fitness exam where we have to undergo twice per annum.

Then my gang (Amir A, Puvanarubbaan, Tan, Amad, Zai and Eswaran) played a 4 on 3 volleyball game just for the fun of it... We were really having fun for 20 minutes until we went in our class after the school bell rings and...

Mrs. Asriah (Math-cum-Add maths teacher) came in and checked on our Math homework on Trigonometry graphs. Man, half the class was punished for not completing her work (but I was not one of them... Hehe) and the day went on.

I don't know why, but today is a very tiring day! As in VERY tiring! OK, I'm off to bed now. Good night.

PS: My Physics marks increased from 57% to 61% (from 6C to 5C). Hoorah!

No comments: