NUFFY

Monday, September 21, 2009

Feeling like SHIT!

Yesterday, I had my breakfast of chee chong fun and there, everything started. I started to feel cold and sick with my stomach contracting or some sort like that...

I thought I forgot my lunch later on (as usual) but I couldn't even finish my rice. So, I decided to hit the sack. But then again, I felt really weird and I almost puked after a few minutes. Which I really did.

So my granny called my cousin sister and she sent me to a 24-hour clinic in Rahang. Took a shot in the arse. Hurt so much! After all, everything was for only RM45.

Gosh, I tell you this: yesterday was the worst experience I ever had! I've been puking for more than 10 times in a day! WOW, I was really tired after that.

So now, I am feeling way better because I finally stopped puking (yay!) but I still feel a little dizzy...

No comments: