NUFFY

Monday, August 31, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow

Creeps from this petty face from day to day...

Finally, school is going to reopen tomorrow! Even though I hate homeworks, and ugh... studies I am glad that I can meet my friends! You know, this whole week is a total bore for me? Doing nothing besides playing neopets, play guitar, checking my Y! mails and read my novel. It's boring I can tell.

Well, my life isn't exactly like Wilson in 'The Lotus Eater' you see. I don't want things to... Gah, I better stop mourning. It just makes my day worse.

Anyhow, today is Malaysia's 52nd Birthday!!! Which is also 2 of my close friends' birthdays! Don't ponder, you know who you are.

By right I should go to Gopinath's house for his birthday party today but I can't go...

Sorry Gopi. I can't go because I don't have transport
and this month in the Chinese Lunar calendar is very ill.
It's the Hungry Ghosts month! So sorry boy.
:(

That was what I replied to him when he invited me to his party. I seriously do not know what to blog anymore. Gah, fine. I'll put the huge full stop here.
.
Au revoir

No comments: