NUFFY

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Physikos Eureka

Sorry for the semi-Greek-semi-Einstein greeting up there but this evening while I was playing Neopets after a very very long time (because I forgot my password, hehe) Keerthana sent me a message:

Hi... Good news! Cikgu Siti Aisyah just told me that Petrosains has selected us to the finals... Congratulations!

Dear readers,
be shocked as I am now too because I never freaking expected that I will ever go to the finals! We had only 3 experiments concepts namely; inertia, air pressure and surface tension and it took us 18 minutes to finish it, whereas other schools (like the Georgians) did 5 experiments in 18 minutes time. Furthermore, I flunked the 3rd experiment - the freaking pin did not float on water!!!

I still remembered what my teacher told us that day, 'Pasal surface tension tu tak jadi, semua orang pun tension.' Yes, she was right, I was very stressed when I couldn't get the pin float on water.

And so all us of thought we're done for it and now - we're in the finals! WOOHOO!!!!! Hope that this thing will not happen for FINALS.

Phew!

No comments: