NUFFY

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Autocraticism (or dictatorship)

Well, I am not so sure whether or not the word: AUTOCRATICISM is in the dictionary (or thesaurus). But it's just this one point I want to share with you people out there. Today's the first time ever we've our official prefect's meeting with our new set leaders.

Seriously, this is the first time I am so scared of my own leader (in the meeting). Actually I don't exactly know what was the feeling most of us feel but let's just call it 'scared' for simple reference, alright? It has changed from authoritative leadership (last year's) to autocratic leadership (now). I feel like I'm way back in Germany hundreds of years ago - yea, if you guys know about it: it was during Adolf Hitler's reign where everybody was so afraid of his 'iron fist'.

Frankly, in the 19th century, yes of course, all those naive people will and must be afraid of such leadership. If you didn't get it right, that was all for then. As for the 21st century - don't make me laugh, folks. ADOLF HITLER in 21st century?! Come on!!! Even some of the Rakyat dared to go against their leaders, why can't others? (no offense!!! It's just an example)

I read an article about people criticising other religions last week. It's just the same example. People are fearless to criticise other religions and their leaders, which I am sure these 'riot minds' of my schoolmates dare to do the same! Furthermore, my leader's just a normal kid who is 16 this year. The only difference is: he's a leader, we are not.

I am not trying to say that I hate my present leader or going against him or whatsoever like that. It's just that... I need to tell this sooner or later without hurting anyone. I think that's all I have for now.

PS: For those who they know who they are, PLEASE! I am not turning my back on you. It's just my view about your leadership. I don't want to do some silly things and ending up going to the office for the Hearing. I don't want that to happen - ever! I seriously hope that you will take into consideration and try to put yourselves into our shoes. Try to think about what we feel at times and PLEASE do not be offended as I am sure I am using polite terms to refer to things without all those curses and crap because I know. No matter how much I curse, I will not change the world. The world will not stop for me. So, that's it. Bye for now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

/clap for adolf hitler.