NUFFY

Monday, August 24, 2009

Louisa's BIRTHDAY BASH!

Yesterday, she was late for her very own party. All of us were waiting outside Greenbox and did some camwhoring and chit-chatting. All of us were actually getting impatient because there were a group of Malay girls singing terribly outside. OH MY GOD I tell you the way they sang was like: DISASTER!

So, once Louisa came with her family all of us gave her our presents and we headed into our room 21. The food... I didn't really had the chance to taste all of them because we were busily singing our lungs out.

Here are some pictures that my camera could snap before the batteries ran out of power. I forgot to recharge it after Farewell. How pathetic!


All these were taken BEFORE the birthday girl came yesterday.

PS: None got drunk because they were no alcohol...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't read my blog, can you? Do you need the link?

An Empty Vial said...

yea i need it!