NUFFY

Friday, August 28, 2009

Nerdy me

Yea whatever you may call me though I tried denying it more than a dozen times that I ain't nerdy... So, for this slot I wanna thank a few people who had taught me a great lesson in Mathematics and Accounts.

Mathematics
Benjamin, Amir Shazwan and Clement Kwan
- Thank you so much for teaching me trigonometry. I had no idea what was that before this! It's because of you all I finally got a perfect score. A long awaited 100% in any subject since I was born.

Accounts
Yu-Xuan and Puvanarubbaan
- Thank you for teaching me accounts today in my house even though you said 'Why did you choose someone who got 50 over for his mid-term exam?'
- Puvanarubbaan, even though I called you around 3.15pm and you were half-asleep, you still told me the things I needed to know.

People, thanks alot!

PS: This is NOT a farewell message for everyone (yet). This ain't over yet, guys!

No comments: