NUFFY

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pour mon ami - Stephanie

Stephanie , merci beaucoup !

Thanks for the loooooong comment that you replied to the post before this. Remember, Stephanie Liew San San: you do not fail me as a friend. None did - though at times odd things happen, but... as you said,

c'est la vie et ce dupe - A LOT! (Well, I HOPE I got my translation right...)

***
To other people in the world...
Nothing really grand happened in school today. Wait a minute. Um...

BM Class - MAN! I gotta tell you, this was the best BM class I'd ever attended!!! We (Gopinath, Aruna, Zura, Mei Yen and I) were assigned to play our respective roles for a playwright called: titik-titik perjuangan. 'twas really nice, especially when Aruna was reading her lines out - she played a role as an old lady.

Though we just read the lines out without acting in front of the whole class, it was really nice. I liked it! The best part is when the whole class clapped and cheered for her when she spoke.
'Now, I think she thinks that she's a hell outta great!' Francine said in the bus.


Talking about things happened in the bus - Gloria and Francine really made me and Czeh Yinn laugh (because we were talking about Mei Yen).
Me: Even though I dislike Wong Mei Yen, I really pitied her when I saw her crying yesterday when Asriah scolded her.
Gloria: I couldn't be bothered much about her. I don't even care if she dies. She's neutral to me; no anions, no cations.
Me: Perhaps you're in group 18 then.
[Francine entered]
Me: Francine, what ion you think Wong Mei Yen is? Cation or anion?
Francine: I think she's a freakion.
Gloria: LOL, good one!

Well - pity her... Ha ha!

No comments: