NUFFY

Monday, August 17, 2009

no nO NO!!!

Tomorrow's our Physics Science Show Competition. I seriously don't really care for it now. While we were practicing in Anjung today. Kevinraj was very rude to all of us which I wanted to just give him a big loud hard bloody slap! Bloody irritating! If I were not a prefect, I would start talking crap in front of him by asking him thousands of questions involving equations of linear motion and other principles. He's such an idiotic loophole!

Because of him, I had completely lost my will and my friends were motivating me, trying to bring me up again for a few hours. It didn't really work actually. So the four of us (Keerthana, Hamsalekkha, Miss Siti Aisyah and I) sat down on a the rock-table-and chairs behind Biology lab and we started gossiping about our school's business and how teacher was unhappy with um... I better shush.

OK, I really have to go and study now! TTFN!

PS: I can play I'm Yours already! But it's a little weird because I did my own strumming and stuffs. OK. Bye...

No comments: