NUFFY

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

UP!

UP?
Yea. Up. Above.
U-P: UP?
YEAH, Now STFU!
So today Keevin and I were 'dating' in Jusco watching UP. Even though the context was quite lame, the graphic saved it - they were all so darn cute!!!! I wish I could have Dug - he's the cutest in the movie.


Basically, it's about a married couple; Carl and Ellie with their objective of venturing in the Paradise Falls (and to build a house there). Soon, Ellie passed away leaving Carl old and rusty.

So one day, a kid named Russel went up to him to do his 'Helping The Elderly' task so that he could become a Senior Something Venturer - I forgot, sorry.

And um... when there was an organisation for old folks wanted to take him away and then the adventure began. He opened a BIG bag that contains billions of helium balloons and the house just flew up. UP!
(Dug's the cute furry doggy!)
Without realising Russel was outside all those while, he was in his floating house. Then Russel got in the house and the story just went on...

It was nice I could say. It really was. You should watch it someday - especially with little kids, they LOVED it!!

When the show ended at 1.45pm, Keevin and I went for McD, did sandarts for the both of us (we exchanged our works) and do some window shopping.

There was one more thing: THE EYESIGHT TEST.



















I am confirmed of getting SHORT-SIGHTEDNESS!
HOLY GRACE!!!!!!!
ME EYES!!!
But at least my power was only 25 on each side. So the optician said it's OK that I don't wear specs for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey. that's unfair :( i've been longing to watch the movie. was it in 3d? i'm thinking of watching it in 3d but i'm not sure if i'll make it before they stop showing it on the cinema. did you get my blog's url?

An Empty Vial said...

yea yea. and it's in 3d but without the specs la. jusco where got specs for u?

Anonymous said...

ohhh. i seee. don't they use the specs anymore? i didn't know we could watch it without the spec.