NUFFY

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bios and Logos?

See full size image

The damn studies of life! BIOLOGY. I am so sick with this subject. I've been stuck here in from of my computer studying none other than... Biology. There are so many things to remember!!! However, the brightest part is.......

I am finishing it!!!! There are 2 more sub-chapters and I can shift my attention to BM Paper 2. Holy crap - this stress never ends, I'm telling you. I wish I could be a small kid, jumping on trampoline. how I just wished...

But life gotta get going... C'est la vie, remember? Stephanie used to advise me on that. Hmm... OK, I think I've rested enough. BIO-time again.

PS: Manisha just called me a bio-whore (again with her whorey cases...) ROFL... Haha... At least she made me smile for a while.

No comments: