NUFFY

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Clashies

Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow;
Creeps from this petty face from day to day...

I guess that Shakespeare was wrong. My time for everything doesn't seem to be enough. I went red in History class today when Tan was complaining so much about the homework that teacher gave us: Workbook from page 20 to 29 and do all 3 essays. Next week pass up. He was complaining the most where I just feel like slapping his face, literally! He doesn't stay back everyday, he goes for tuitions and he has the time allocation that I do not have, YET he made the most noise. Damn it.

Anyway, today we celebrated Aruna's 17th birthday. Thanks to Louisa for bringing her out of the class, so that we could prepare the surprise. Awesome cake design, eh? Thanks to Adeline's aunty. She designed it for her.


Apart from that, Benjamin and Zura were forced to take part in high jump competition today, after school hours. "Acara Sebelum Hari Sukan" it seemed. I really pity them. They didn't have any foundation and they were forced to join. In the end, they were eliminated in the first round.
Pictures taken on the occasion
A friend of mine, I managed to take this nice picture after convincing him.

OK, let's come to the MAIN topic: Clash!
Let's see, I have choral speaking practice from 8am-11am as well as PBSM Enrolment Day's rehearsal from 8am-12pm. I will just go for my rehearsal and finally get back to my members. During our choral speaking practice today, I've asked for some comments from Mr. Vijayan. He said that we were good enough for the time-being since today was the 3rd day of practice. I still have many weaknesses which I need to repair tonight, regardless of anything.

I have to go now. Let's just hope the best for tomorrow, eh?

No comments: