NUFFY

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Raining

It's raining in me. My Strength said that she might leave the choral speaking team. One of the best said that a few minutes ago. Without her, I seriously do not know what else should I say or do. Perhaps, I can leave too? Heck I care about my team and about their feelings... I'm confused again and yes, I think now the old me has stroke again.

Maybe my Granny is right after all. "You never win for every competition you join. Why don't you just focus in your studies?"

Dad is not online tonight. It's late here. Could Mum be sleeping?

I need someone to hear me.

EDIT:
I've talked to Mum. Luckily she was not asleep yet. She'd advised me on many things. She even told me that I need not to struggle too hard alone, but with the whole team.

Dad on the other hand chatted with me telling me to enjoy the process. So I'm feeling alright now. Thanks to my parents! Never knew that they could change my mood so fast.

No comments: