NUFFY

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Last day of my sweet 16

My close friends (Gloria, Keevin, Charu) and I went to Jusco to watch Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief but quite a lot of crappy things had happened then...

1. The early bird tickets (11.20am) were fully redeemed and THEN we decided to buy 1.45pm show called The Wolfman.

2. 1.45pm stroke and all of us managed to slip in to the cinema, yeah. We lied that we were all 18 years old and waiting for our SPM results.

3. Before we could even warm our chairs in the theater, the employee called us out for a moment. He said someone said that we all were underage. OK, busted! That dude was Keevin's supposed foe or some sort like that; that was what Keevin said. The 3 of them cleared things up with him after that, while I was enjoying my Starbucks there. After such long time, I don't find it wrong for me to try a tall cup of caramel macchiato, right?

4. Charu was the heroine, debating about the issue with the employee, and then the employee took us to see his manager! So, what?! Even though it was clearly enough that it was OUR fault, for going in at the first place. We lost, but we managed to get refund. We were practically dumbstruck over Charu's other side. Gosh, I admit... Even she is like nothing like me when I got angry, but seriously. She was scary and daring to raised her voice to the people elder than us, probably by a generation??

5. We wanted to watch 4pm's Lightning Thief but it was fully booked by the time we wanted it. Crap!

6. We went strolling around in Jusco from 11am till 6pm without watching any movie.

Conclusion:
1. I spent RM60 on food. I've never spent and ate as much as that before that I had to skip dinner at home.
2. Apart from the mess Keevin's foe created, it was a nice outing. We cam-whored so many times there.
3. That's the end of my sweet 16 life. 4 hours, and I will see the world in a more matured point of view, I think...

PS: My friends told me that I've changed a lot. Did I?

EDIT: 11.37pm, 16th February 2010

Did my parents forget that I was born on the 17th February? Well perhaps they know it's in February, but the date? All I want is NOT bouquet of roses or expensive things. I just want them to be with me. I know it's stupid to ask for this because Dad's in London and Mum's in Ipoh. Now, for every Father's and Mother's day, I would have a bead of tear in my eye-dams. I was asking God silently, "why?"

I really wished that I could go back to 1995, when I was two.

A year before the incident which had made me who I am right now. I wish I could hold my parents hands and walk with them as before. I mean I can hold Granny's hands as a substitute but... the feelings are never the same. Of course Granny loves me, but there are at times where I want to celebrate my birthday (singular noun) with the 3 of them. I know I'm actually hoping against hope.

I wish... I wish... there is miracle.

PS: Keevin and I discovered that the dates and days repeat themselves every seventeen years. Perhaps, the number 17 itself carries a meaning?

No comments: