NUFFY

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pop

Hey readers. Sorry to let you all wait for such a long time. As you know, life is very busy in form 5. Luckily I am no longer a prefect, or else I would have been way busier! So anyway, I can't really blog much nowadays because most of the things happens in class MUST stay in the class. Too many idiosyncrasies to be told of... Ha, ha.

Today I stayed back (again, today was my 3rd day) for my band performance (Izzad as leader, me as back-up guitarist and Soon Wai as finger-styler). We're getting along quite well. Only things are that Izzad's voice is not loud enough and my strumming is a little off the hook. Tomorrow, Izzad's going to give me his interpretation of the song and we shall practice once school reopens. OH! Not to forget, my band performance is for PBSM Enrolment Day on the 27th February. This is so soon that I am afraid I still can't get things right!

Apart from that, Mr. Wong (principal) has spoken to my chorus members today regarding their commitment for the team. I hope they really digest what he's said as it was not easy for him to volunteer to lecture to some organisation. Here, I hope that my members can memorize the script well and I HOPE I CAN DO THE SAME! I'm afraid that I can't memorize it due to too-much-to-put-in syndromes.


I know the time is 11.18pm but I can't really sleep anymore. This evening at about 5pm, I slept and I woke up at 9.15pm because my Granny opened the door and talked to me a little. Then, I felt uneasy not finishing some of my work, I continued doing a Chemistry exercise on Alkanes given by teacher today. (Yes, I'm done with it already)

I think that's all I have for now. Not to forget: Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: