NUFFY

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tiring Thursday

Gahh! Today's such a tiring day! I would just explode if I did not speak to my counselor, Mrs. Tan yesterday. I couldn't see Mr. Low there. Anyway... They both are good. It doesn't make any difference. I just needed someone neutral to listen to me and advise me on what to do. Hooray that my thoughts are stabilized already! Mrs. Tan if you read this, thank you for the 45 minutes session.

Today, we have so many single subjects! It makes our bags super heavy! During Civics today, I can't believe that my teacher asked us to write 3 pages of homework due next Monday. It's really dumb to see myself doing something which is not about my ten-prior subjects! In fact it's dumb to see us doing that. But I've finished. The adrenaline rushed in my body at about 8.30pm while I was watching a gay Korean drama. Thanks to Mr. Adrenal in my body, I've finished all my homework of the day.

Reason number 2 why today is so tiring: Chemistry is the last subject of the day. Usually she takes a little extra time to finish her lecture... My friends and I ended up dumped by the bus driver. Luckily Kamini Jeya was kind enough to hitch me a ride back home. However... Today we came out a little early because we were doing experiment based on effects of total surface area on rate of reaction. (How ironic!) Anyhow, Gloria and I ran down from Chemistry lab to the bus. He didn't go yet. We both thanked God for giving us time. Phew!!!

Hmmm....... Tomorrow's plan is to cut my hair after school and then go back home to rest until 2.30pm and head for my Accounts class all the way to 6pm. Walk with Kamini Raja and Charlene in Pasar Malam after class (they're my classmates). Then...
10pm - Go to Salmah Beevi to throw Shaveen his Bon Voyage party. He's going back to Aussie on 31st January. What a clash... I didn't get to have fun with him when my gang went to Jusco last year as I was in Ipoh for the black parade. I don't know whether will I have time in the future...

Future is really dark and misty. Scary for me to think of my loved ones dying and crap like that. I should love them the most I can when they are still here then... Alright, I've to sleep now. It's already 12.15am. Till then, au revoir.

No comments: