NUFFY

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Canon in D, on C

Just when I thought that canon in C tuned up to D major is easier than dropped D tuning...

The quarter notes come in my guitar tabs and it's... really difficult to practice on it. The first few bars which I thought was difficult is simply NOTHING to me now, compared to the bars after the first page!!

I can't use a metronome as the ticking sound disrupts me even more. However, I ain't giving up. Since there are 4 students who can memorize the whole piece by heart (that was what my tutor told me: I've been teaching this piece for 5 years and only 4 students can memorize the whole piece. The middle part is really nice!) Then, after I am done with this piece, I will prove to my uncles that I can as well pluck, instead of strum nonchalantly. The chance will come! I believe in it.

Don't worry mum, I'm a good juggler of Time.

PS: I am not day-dreaming or showing off because some have belittled me before, but I am just proving to people that I can do the things I want to do. Determination is the key to success! I wish I have such courage for my Additional Mathematics and Physics!!!

No comments: