NUFFY

Thursday, January 21, 2010

First month

First month of form 5 is about to end. Sorry for not keeping you readers updated with my crazy life. Yeah, life's gay now. Uber alles GAY! Staying back almost everyday and with so many other things going on... However, I think I'm going to make it like how I have done it for the past 3 years.

Well, the 'UP' thing for the first month was during our second Biology experiment, heart dissection. Our first experiment was more to theory but that experiment finally made me understand what on earth does small sizes implements to large total surface area. How ironic, I can't understand things that WRITTEN.

Reason number 1 I prefer looking at my History AND Biology teachers rather than to read what they are talking about.

I seriously dunno what else to talk about, as you know... gahh, never mind. I'm talking crap. I think I have lost almost all my sense of humour due to reading books everyday. I am not putting myself with so much pressure. I am just reading so that I need not to cramp my head at the eleventh hour. (WOW, this is the first time I used an idiom in my blog!) I never wanted the same thing happened last year to repeat. EVER AGAIN!

Mum, I'm really sorry for not being available for every single day that you've called. Life is kinda terrible right now, I dunno why. I felt that I have so many other things to do even I usually finish my homework early. It's the feeling that makes me... I dunno, mum. Just stay with me, will you?
Love, son.

No comments: