NUFFY

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Now what?

Content warning: If you are having or about to have your meal, don't proceed. Hardcore content (I mean for the fainthearted people) is at the bottom of the page, after the story of my melodramatic mood.

I just need to tell these things out right here right now. I am not gonna keep it between Ooi Kim Huat and Ooi Kim Huat only. I makes me feel so odd.

So yes, I bought a POLO casual shoes for RM238.40 yesterday (Sunday) after my guitar class. Thanks, Dad. He'd provided me money for that price, don't blame me for being:
a) Spendthrift (it's a budget)
b) Big spender (it's once a year)
I am so sick of people in the world judging my every personal moves and I was told that I am seeking for attention? Blah, please! I'm tired of people accusing me so, with that. I rest my case and them think what they want because I can't stop the world from spinning.

If you wonder why on earth am I sounding like I am having PMS, now I tell you.

This morning when I went to school with a happy face, thinking of positive things and then suddenly during my Choral Speaking gathering after school assembly, my mood turned upside down on the spot.

The script was not really up to my standard as a conductor. You can call me arrogant or egoistic but... I would not think of conducting a team that is losing. I know we will, if we don't change the whole thing.

Now I need everyone to be with me, to give me moral support so that I can actually come out with a better script myself because frankly, this is an insult to me. I feel embarrassed from the inside. REALLY!

I think I need to see my school counselor again this week Friday, before my team's audition. Let's see what Mr. Low can do about it. I need to cry to him again I think. I don't want the old me to come up again.


That's the end for the sad part. Now for the hyper part:
We had frog dissection today. Thanks to Mrs. Christine and Puvanarubaan (he provided the frogs for us). Even though the experiment didn't really carry any meaning, it is a good exposure to the whole class on how does the INSIDE actually look like. It's really nice and the things I saw today was priceless.

Thanks to Mum that advised me to chant for them, which I did for 5 times of Great Compassion Mantra. I was not scared to cut them open after that because I was convinced already. Thanks again!

Me and Puvana just before the 'send-me-to-heaven' experiment.
He was the owner, but I dissected for him instead. He was shivering when he was about to cut off the heart from that frog.
The insides. The organs were so visible!

After the experiment, we did our black parade. First was the Islam procession (Hizairi took the lead), then the Chinese procession (Louisa took the lead), then again the Islam (because they left out some verses I think) followed by Christian procession (by Francine) and finally, Hindu procession (Puvana).

No comments: