NUFFY

Monday, January 25, 2010

The -tion brethrens of terror

We learnt the horrible differentiation last year and today,
You got it right, guys. Integration! It IS the 1000% opposite of differentiation.
d/dx 2x you will get 2. And when you S2 you will get back 2x. How ironic... Anyway my uncle has told me that when I differentiate something and turn it 360 degrees, it means the world. Now I finally understood what he meant. Blah...

OK, today besides this terrible chapter. I have another bomb.
1. Morning assembly our principal knows that we are having our personal blogs and social accounts like Facebook. Thanks for those uber loud people in Facebook, now we are becoming less secured... Meh, I should not worry at all because I've not done anything bad. So, why bother?

Oh, crap. I've just realized this. I am getting boring. Just look at my blog posts now and then! I barely have anything to share here anymore. I just hope that He will give my sense humour back to me when SPM is over!

PS: Yesterday, I finally knew all my guitar mates in the class. It took time and perfect timing! And I still have 7 more staffs to go to finish the whole wonderful piece. Patience.........

PSS: The big S you see up there is actually sigma (that denotes integration). I can't find any perfect symbol besides the letter.

No comments: