NUFFY

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dear friends and family

I am sorry I can't find time to blog about my long absence since Christmas eve. It was an awesome time spent back there in Ipoh (saves for the nags of course, sorry Mum). i also realized that I've undergone some... spiritual changes in me? I am amazed as well - trust me!

Anyway, this could be my last post for this month or this year? I dunno. I just feel that 24 hours ain't enough now!!! Things are really getting at it's maximum difficulty and I really hope that I will survive this one last battle before screaming my lungs out at the end of THE day.

Co-curricular activities - not yet. Maybe middle of this month or next month. As I've told you people. I am very busy for the first semester every year since form 2.

Academics - today's the second day of school and I am already so busy with my homeworks and assignments, and most importantly, revisions. Alright, I'm off to go with my Physics revision and then, I'll practice my Canon for a while and sleep. Chao.
11.21pm

No comments: