NUFFY

Saturday, January 9, 2010

One week

That period is a little too much for me and I am uber alles glad that 5 days of my last first week of school has ended! I've finished all my homework yesterday and today (and tomorrow) I would have time to do something else. How nice...

Yesterday was the best that had ever happened in form 5 history in my class - we were celebrating the January babies birthdays: Hizairi, Yu-Xuan, Poghilan and Hamsalekkha. What a waste that I did not bring my camera!!!

The good thing that Francine told me yesterday was:
"We're having Secret Recipe's for February."

ARUNA!!!! WE CAN HAVE SECRET RECIPE FOR OUR BIRTH-MONTH!!! Hoorah!!

Meh, I shouldn't expect too much. I'll probably just go with the flow as my family members used to say to me.


Friends and family, stay with me. I have this final year and the 11 years of heavy bags, scoldings, laughings, cryings and most importantly - the whole INPUT will come to an end - my 'O level'. Please just support me. I need all of you.

No comments: