NUFFY

Monday, January 11, 2010

Wockay!

It's time for me to get busy with co-curricular activities again! First UP - choral speaking. Secondly, PBSM foot drill (I have to find enough members by the end this month so that I can finally bring good name to my boys whom are usually called 'sissies'. I hope I'll be able to prove the school that they are not!!!)

Then, I don't know when, Debates. As usual, I'll be the first speaker, Zhe Ying be the second and third... I wonder who?

Hmm... What else? Should I join Mighty Minds too? It's so cool for that crap to even come to life - PHYSICS! Meh, I know I suck at the subject but I love everything that relates to it. Haha, yeah I know - Imma nerd, ok? *winks*

Anyway - wish me best of luck so that I can juggle these things one final time.

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!

No comments: