NUFFY

Monday, July 5, 2010

Enzymes and dreams

Enzymes - break down. Yes, I think there are too many enzymes in me. I am breaking down. Today, during Bio class, Mrs. Christine dropped a bomb for us: we gotta rewrite our 3 Bio PEKA reports in our experiment books. I wonder who issued that order, because I know teacher will not waste time on these issues at all...

I took a power nap in the evening and I dreamed of Shekinah playing Chopin's 20th Nocturn in C#m (I suppose) in school assembly. A recital. Very weird one indeed. The music was faster than her movements as though she was mimicking the melody. Then, my scene shifted to another scene. It was a damn weird dream and before I woke up, in my surreal world, I was walking to a grocery store and I remembered saying something like this: I am really worried about you, Wilfred.

And I woke up from the weird realm. Am I freaking myself out or it is just a coincidence? I was shocked this morning as well when I dreamed that I was copulating my GUY classmate! I think, I seriously need a counselor tomorrow. Mr. Low, here I come...

I hate my life - I can't manage things properly and now I am disintegrating. Great - I'm talking cock and bull right now. I don't care, I just wanna sleep now! BYE.

No comments: