NUFFY

Friday, July 16, 2010

Report Card's Day

Yeah supposedly it is a big day for me. Mom came down to get it! It's my first and final time for her to do such a thing. I'm glad nothing went wrong. After the hustle and bustle of the day in school, Mom sent me to Ukay Optical to get my eye check-up. Sorry again, Mom. I've lost the specs! Blame it on me...

It was then 12pm or so. After that, Mom delivered me a bomb, which I've been wanting so badly. To see my beloved sister! I've asked her for about 20 times (okay, that's too much of exaggeration) since last week and she finally gave in. Whee!!

At about 12.15pm we reached Mom's house and I saw Yen waving to me in the house. She hadn't gone to school just yet. In her school, all form 1 and 2 students study in the afternoon session, regardless of your brain size. Oops, that's too offensive.

I helped out with her chores of folding clothes and the three of us shot off to have our lunch.
From left: My sister's dirty shoe; on the way to lunch with Mom and sis
From left: For sis, me and mom; my tom yum soup (it sucked really badly!)
From left: I ordered an extra plate of fried noodle to fill my tummy; a candid shot!!!
Mom was busy finding a parking spot when I took this picture with her. I was about to leave back to Seremban this time. I love you, Mom.

I reached Miss Zalilah's Accounts class at 4.45pm. Class started about an hour ago. Lucky me, she was teaching something rather easy to understand. Charlene, thanks a lot! You cleared me up for the new things today...

(and the normal day just passed on...

No comments: