NUFFY

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Scholarship's hustle and bustle

I feel so bad rushing my teachers to give me certificates for my A level scholarship application. I just gotta do what I gotta do, you see. Today I was venturing from one end to the other end of my housing area. I went to photocopy all my certificates that I have in hand. I knew the whole process would be very long and tiring. I left my things there and went for my haircut. I realise that my hairdresser: Leon is no longer studying there. Sigh... Things there will be boring from now on. Leon's the friendliest dude I've ever met so far. I really enjoy his haircut. Good technique and awesome social skills. Sadly, he is just a student, not a professional there, then. After my haircut session, I called Leon asking about his graduation. He said he is still finding job, it seems...

Gahh... I am feeling so bored that I am scribbling again.

No comments: