NUFFY

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Do Not Disturb!

 
 This is exactly what I am feeling right now. I just feel that the day... is super dull and dead. Is anything wrong, or am I the one with problem? Today, the day is just too mundane. One class, from 9.30am to 11am and we were all dismissed. Well, my friends wanna are in Times Square right now, because they wanna buy formal wear for English presentation, I didn't choose to follow. although I did think of going along, for lunch as well as to pay up my Maxis phone bill but... I didn't quite feel like doing anything much at all today.

I doubt there's anything wrong because I could not feel the dark energy. Perhaps I am just too tired due to horrendous amount of things I take in lately. It was just too many but I believe things will soon be over. At least, I am sure for my orchestra. Seeing how tepid everything in the chamber is, there... I feel like withdrawing after the choir exchange program. I am quite certain about it. Things are simply too dull there and there is no commitment, no discipline, no nothing. It's simply dead!

Let's just put the negativity aside. I am enough tired with the fast-paced world I am currently living in, I shall block all those negative vibes so that I could have a HAPPY fast-paced world instead of a depressive one.

Today's plan (I think I'd have my nap first before continuing the day):
1. Complete FOA tutorial 4
2. Read Understanding Business for IOM Err... Wait... I think I've already read them last week. Shall I reread them, or simply read the notes? Yeah, I think notes should be okay!
3. Read Information System for ITS I just did my mind-mapping. Should I read? Yeah... I think I should. Reading more will not kill me, will it?

Till then, I shall wake up in 12.45pm. I am heading for my nap now. Toodles!

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: